Retailing is one of the world's largest industries. As retailing and wholesaling have become more global, competition has intensified. Today's retailers face a wide range of challenges, including industry consolidation, employee attraction and retention, and business continuity. And as always, consumers are demanding ever-higher quality — at ever-lower prices — for the products they buy.
Marsh Canada's Wholesale, Retail, and Distribution Practice specializes in addressing the risk and insurance needs of retailers and wholesalers. Our approach includes a thorough assessment of client risks and solutions tailored to meet their' specific needs.
Marsh Canada’s Wholesale, Retail, and Distribution Practice provides advisory and transactional services to:
- Agents, Brokers, and Dealers;
- Food and Beverage Manufacturers;
- Food and Beverage Retailers including supermarkets, grocery stores, and liquor stores;
- Rental and Repair Services;
- Retail Stores including chains, department stores, and direct sell operations;
- Warehousing and Storage; and
- Wholesale and Distribution.
Marsh Canada’s wholesale, retail, and distribution practitioners also sponsor, or have active involvement with, industry organizations that foster networking and information sharing.
Our industry experts offer the specialized knowledge, industry experience, and global resources necessary to help you successfully manage your world of risk—and come out ahead.