New Reality of Risk Webcast: Cyber Risk and the CFO
Published: 12-Apr- 2012 | Comments: 0
On Thursday, May 3 experts from Marsh and elsewhere held a one-hour New Reality of Risk webcast, “Cyber Risk and the CFO”.
Technology-related risks are not new, but rapid growth in e-commerce; the widespread nature of the internet; developments in cloud computing; and extensive dependence on IT systems in general, ensure that cyber-related risks are especially pertinent for businesses now. CFOs are particularly concerned about the impact of a cyber attack on their bottom line.
View the webcast replay to listen to our panel of experts discuss:
- How cyber risk issues are impacting the boardroom;
- What cyber risk means for CFOs and risk managers; and
- How cyber risk affects corporate crisis management plans.
- Matthew Davies | Specialty Lines of Insurance, Chubb Insurance of Canada
- Adam Kardash | Head, National Privacy and Information Management Group, Heenan Blaikie
- Tracy Knippenburg-Gillis | Reputational Risk & Crisis Management Practice Leader, Marsh USA
- Bob Parisi | Cyber and Technology Product Leader, Marsh USA
- Mike Petersen | Media, Communications and Technology Practice Leader, Marsh Canada Limited
- Jay Cassidy | Senior Vice President, FINPRO Practice, Marsh Canada Limited
Rate this Article
Leave a Comment