Marsh’s Individual Insurance Services Practice provides you with the guidance and resources to help ensure that you, your family and your wealth are protected. We represent your interests and it is around this principle that we’ve built our consultative business model with the following features and benefits:
– We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding process and offer assistance to identify your needs. Because your needs will likely change over time, we offer to review existing insurance contracts and planning documents to determine coverage adequacy and provide recommendation to meet your current goals.
Customized Planning Strategies
– Each client has unique needs; therefore every planning strategy must be unique. We design tailored programs, prepare recommendations and provide supporting documentation. We also create presentations to educate you on strategies to help optimize wealth preservation, tax-efficient planning and fulfillment of intergenerational legacies.
Carrier Selection and Large-Case Expertise
– Our breadth of experience with large corporations and high-net-worth individuals affords comprehensive design and effective strategies to place high-limit cases.
Specialized Impaired-Risk Solutions
– By using our experience to proactively negotiate carrier offerings, we can help you obtain a preliminary underwriting option with speed and efficiency.
Representing Your Interests
– The value of our experience and knowledge in handling high-net-worth individuals’ positions us favourably in the insurer marketplace. We can serve as your insurance advisor and represent your interests.