Published: 18-Feb- 2011 | Product Category: Property Insurance
| Comments: 0
The Machinery Risk Solutions Practice carefully analyzes the exposures relating to specialized equipment being used by our clients by means of both our risk control and brokering expertise. The equipment which falls under the machinery breakdown class of insurance is recognized as being an important and integral part of any sophisticated insurance portfolio.
We take a value-added, consultative approach with our clients and prospects and work together on a day-to-day basis with respect to service, placement, wordings, inspection, risk control, claims, and problem solving. The following provides insight into what Marsh’s Machinery Risk Solutions Practice can offer in terms of forward-thinking and value-added service:
- Exposure analysis of machinery and specialized equipment by our machinery breakdown risk control consultants to assist clients in risk evaluation, business continuity, and loss mitigation from a global perspective.
- Design of coverage and Maximum Foreseeable Loss (MFL) analysis assist in assessing limit requirements and program enhancements based on exposure analysis to continually improve coverage options for our clients.
- Constantly working with insurers to develop new machinery breakdown coverage and innovative solutions to better service our clients. We are currently developing a plan to broaden our scope to London and other international and offshore markets.
- As the leading broker in Canada for the placement of machinery breakdown insurance, we have developed strong and long-term relationships with insurers, at the corporate level, allowing us to place difficult and unique risks. This includes the development of unique policy wordings and extensions.
- Working with Marsh Canada’s dedicated claims department, we provide input from both a wording and engineering standpoint. This allows Marsh to provide keen insight and support for our clients in the form of expert claims service and support for maximum loss recovery.