Canada Insurance Market Update Webcast - February 20
Published: 07-Feb- 2013 | Comments: 0
Canadian commercial insurance rates are expected to remain stable across most lines of business in 2013, according to Marsh's Canada Insurance Market Report 2013:
* Renewal rates for general property and casualty business remained fairly flat in 2012.
* Organizations with poor loss records and those that suffered significant losses should expect insurers to impose both rating and deductible increases in 2013.
* Overall, the Canadian market continued to outperform the global and North American marketplace, allowing Canadian insurance costs to remain below the average benchmark in other areas of the world.
To learn more, view our Canadian Insurance Market Outlook webcast.
- Peter Cleyn, Vice Chair, Marsh Canada Limited
- Lynn Oldfield, President& CEO, AIG Canada
- Urs Uhlmann, CEO, Zurich Global Corporate Canada
- Joe Vachon, Executive Director, AVIVA Canada
Rate this Article
Leave a Comment